Can I use dermarolling? (photo)

I have little scars but a lot of them and I'm tired of looking in the mirror and seeing my skin look this way and the texture of it. I want to make a change and see if I can dermaroll at home with a vitamin c serum.

Yes, however other treatments better for acne scars.

Yes you can... no harm. However the best result you will get is if you control your acne, and consider having the red marks treated. I can see some open pores, and they may go with Derm rollers, however newer needling devices, as outlined in the video maybe better. All the bestDr Davin LimLaser DermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist