If I am a 36DD with 850 moderate profile implants and replace with 960 moderate plus implants what size will I be?

Breast Implant Revision/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size.  It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Small Change

This change is about 13% increase in volume, something that falls below my threshold of noticeably different. It will be very subtle at best.  

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Unfortunately it's not possible to predict. Bra sizes are not standardized. The main goal when sizing breast implants to give you the look that you desire. If the look is accomplished, then you'll find a cup size when you have a bra fitting.

What size will I be after breast surgery?

You will find that there is no correlation between breast implant volume utilized and cup sizes achieved.  I ask my patients not to communicate their goals and/or evaluate the outcome of breast surgery based on achieving specific cup sizes (too arbitrary).  I find the use of goal photographs and computer imaging very helpful during the communication process. 

***Make sure that you and your plastic surgeon on the same page when it comes to your goals, prior to proceeding. Best wishes.