Looking for help car accident - gummy implants. (photos)

TheI have gummys and I was in a car accident on Halloween hit in the rear.my mb was a total lose so it was a pretty hard hit ...my right breast took a blow it became very black at first and got worse before better..but they are now very painful and the right has a large knot on the side ...I'm looking for a surgeon as mine passed away last year ...the claim will pay for a new surgery and I have a warranty...y got worse day by day ...the nipple is pushed in and dented I guess you could say ...can you help

Breast bruising after car accident

Sorry to hear about your accident and injury.

Your bruising is very pronounced. You may have bleeding within the capsule, but it appears that the bruising is more superficial. An in-person exam would help to determine the next step in your care.

I hope this helps.

- Dr. Bryson Richards (Las Vegas Board Certified Plastic Surgeon)

Accident and Implants

I am so sorry about your accident. This is pretty simple though. Just find a new surgeon that you like. If you still have your card with the serial numbers then you can track your implants. If you need replacement then that becomes relevant. If you just have bad bruising that will resolve over time you need nothing else. Just go find a good surgeon who will see you and the rest will happen. 

Sincerely,

DrRickAZ

Richard J. Brown, MD

Bruising on the breast after car accident

I would recommend you make an appointment with a board-certified plastic surgeon. You may have had injury to an implant and bleeding around the implant at the least with the firmness and bruising. Whether or not someone will take a lean depends on the office. I would advise you have a breast MRI if you have silicone implants in order to evaluate the integrity of the implants. If your breast is firm you will most likely require surgery but this will be determined by your plastic surgeon.

Dr. Edwards