Butt Augmentation? BBL? Or combo? (Photos)

I have low body fat and want to achieve a fuller butt (more than the padding I'm wearing on the photo.) I'd like to do a BBL but am conserned that I won't get the fullness. What are the risks with implants and would it give a bubble butt look? Can they combine an implant with BBL? What maintenance is expected?

Implants in conjunction with the BBL

to get the fullest size implants would probably be needed.
The list of complications and things that can go wrong with implants is quite lengthy. Implants can be done in conjunction with the BBL.

Either at the same time or one procedure before the other.

One option is to undergo a BBL to see what can be achieved.

If this is not sufficient then you could move forward and add implants.

Fo thin people adding more subcutaneous fa over the implants by the use of fat transfer can be an excellent idea.
My practice is exclusively devoted to body contouring using various forms of liposuction and fat transfer.

I do not perform gluteal augmentation using silicone implants.

The majority of plastic surgeons in the United States do not perform this procedure.

There's a reason most plastic surgeons don't perform an implant based gluteal augmentation.

The procedure is complicated in many ways.

This is not to say that it's a bad procedure.

It is one however that should only be done by those who have ample experience and patients should be well informed before deciding to have this done.
I suggest consulting with several board-certified plastic surgeon who have ample experience with both resilience and gluteal implants.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Buttock augmentation candidate

You likely do not have enough fat for a BBL and may want to consider a silicone gluteal implant. Watch this brief video for more information.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Butt Augmentation Options: Implants, BBL, and Combos!

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   The photos you have supplied are very helpful.  Based on the photos and your goals of full bubble butt, I think you would benefit from a combination of butt implant placement, liposuction and fat grafting.  Why all 3?  Because, I do not think you have enough fat to get the results you want.  However, I do pockets of fat that we can remove to improve your contour and utilize that fat to help improve the contour of your buttocks frame.  An implant can be thought of as providing the volume or fullness and the fat can be thought of as providing the curve and bubble.   Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon