Bumped my nose 6 weeks after rhinoplasty?

I had rhinoplasty 6 weeks ago and today was the first time i played soccer again. And immediately i got hit on my nose. Some guy just didnt see me and I bumped my nose into his shoulder. I heard a cracking sound but im not sure it cam from my nose. My nose didnt bleed but the left side of my nose hurts and its swollen so my nose looks crooked... have i done permanent damage to my nasal bone will the swelling go down again?

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

It takes weeks to months to heal from Rhinoplasty surgery.  Based on the information you have shared, you should see your plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD