Bruising? (photos)

Just had surgery yesterday morning and I noticed a ton of brusing is this normal ?... Also in concerned.., I'm not sure if my top part of my gap is swollen or lifted...? Does it look like I have symmastima or raised/lifted upper gap?

Http://www.santabarbarabreast.com/breast/al

Congratulations on a nice result. There is minimal bruising, and it will resolve very quickly. Some people take arnica for bruising, although it is a homeopathic medication and not scientifically proven.  You should follow with your surgeon for reassurance.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Post op bruising

Thank you for your question and photos.  The amount of bruising you have is very minimal.  It should resolve in a week or so without any issues.  Best wishes.

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

BA

Your bruising is consistent with the first week of surgery based on the photos you submitted. 
Ron Hazani MD

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Bruising after Breast Augmentation

I agree with the previous comments, looking at your photos, you have a normal amount of swelling and the discoloration is normal, the bruising may take about 7 days to go away, and usually 1 week after the surgery 50% of the swelling goes away. Follow your surgeon's instructions and do not worry.

Swelling after surgery

Thanks for your question and photo.  Sometimes it is difficult to tell from a photo, bur from what I can see it appears that you are just swollen. This is very normal after a breast augmenation.  Make sure you follow up as scheduled and share any concerns with your surgeon.  Best wishes. 

Bruising?

Thank you for the question. You just had the surgery yesterday and one can have swelling post op which is normal. I would recommend strongly to contact and follow up with your board certified plastic surgeon. No from looking at the photos you don't appear to have synmastia I hope this helps. Dr Shah

First day after surgery

Swelling and bruising is normal immediately after surgery and you really shouldn't be trying to tell final outcome so early.

Khashayar Mohebali, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I'd say you are looking great!

I don't think you have anything to worry about. That seems to be a normal amount of swelling and bruising for the day after breast augmentation surgery. It is important to talk to your surgeon about post op instructions. Some surgeons like you to start massage very early, but it depends on your implants and surgeon's technique. 
It is too early to tell about Symmastia, but based on your photos, I doubt it. I would talk to your surgeon about your concerns. He or she may be able to allay your fears simply with a conversation. 

Lily Lee, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Bruising

You just had surgery and can expect swelling and bruising which will go down in the next several weeks. You do not have symmastia it is just swelling.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Postoperative course after breast augmentation

It's a bit difficult to see from the pictures, but I do not see a significant amount of bruising that would be a cause of concern.  However, I would recommend calling your surgeon tomorrow and discussing your concerns.