Breast Implants or mini breast lift and implants? (Photo)

I'm a 34 B at Victoria secret. Stage 1 saggy on left breast and stage 1 maybe 2 on right breast. My goal is to be perkier 450 to 500 cc. I'm leaning towards saline high profile, possibly silicone- haven't decided on that exactly. Can only implants give me perky lift and fullness? or should I have benelli lift with implant, or crescent lift on droppier breast with implants? Hope these new updated photos of my breasts help. Thank you!

Breast Implants or mini breast lift and implants?

A crescent lift is generally used to improve symmetry or just a tiny bit of ptosis. The degree of ptosis that you have really needs a vertical lift at a minimum. I am personally not a huge fan of Benelli lifts. Choose the profile of your implant based on the base width of your breast. A high profile saline is narrow and almost like a round ball that might not give you upper pole fullness distributed in a nice way if you have a wider chest. Let your surgeon really guide you on the profile and don't scrimp on the lift if a perkier lift is what you are going for.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with augmentation

You would most likely get the best result with a full breast lift with breast augmentation. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation Mastopexy

Hello,Surgeons like myself that devote their practice to aesthetic breast surgery do not perform a crescent lift. There are really no benefits and multiple associated problems with doing it.  A Benelli lift is a good lift for the smallest and minimally sagging breast, with little to no asymmetry. Your breasts are a conservative grade II/III ptosis, are relatively large, and asymmetric in size and shape. You are only a candidate for a formal breast lift or mastopexy. As for implants, you should do what 95% of people do around the world and get silicone gel implants. They are as safe, more durable, and better performing than saline implants. Go visit only a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in all forms of cosmetic breast surgery, not just implants.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast implants with orl without breast lift?

I would recommend undergoing a Benelli lift (at the least) in conjunction with placement of large breast implants for you.  One reason is to raise your nipple areolar position which, if not done, will remain low and perhaps look more abnormal with large breast implants placed alone.  The other benefit is to narrow your nipple areolar diameters which will be stretched and expanded significantly by the tension from the new breast implants.  A face-to-face examination will give you the most accurate opinion so discuss your options carefully with your ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon. Best regards, Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast lift with implants or just implants?

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately just an implant will not give you a lift or the perky look that you want.  An implant will make you larger but not perkier.  If you want perky breasts you will need a lift along with an implant for some upper pole fullness to get the look that I think you desire.  The best thing for you to do would be to visit a board certified plastic surgeon and have an in person consultation.  This way you can get an exam and measurements along with options on what type of lift and implant would be best for you.  
Dr. Hisham Seify

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Should I have had a breast lift along with the implants?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos and goals of wanting to be bigger and perkier, I believe that a breast lift with implants would be the best choice.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast Lift with Implants

Hi Banewbiestar,   Please put an index card in your breast fold.  If your nipple is at the edge of the card or below, then you would be a candidate for a lift, either a vertical or anchor or areolar incision.  If your nipple is above the edge, you could be a candidate for an internal lift called the dual plane.  Please see the web reference and video reference below. Be sure to seek a consultation with a BC PS to be sure.  All the best, “Dr. Joe”

Breast Implants or mini breast lift and implants

I think the level of sagging you have is more than you are saying. for that reason I think an implant with a lift is the better choice. An implant alone will make you bigger, but not perky, especially in the long run

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast Implants or Breast Implants with Breast Lift

Thank you for providing so many photos. When women are considering breast surgery, an in-person and thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is key to determining what their goals are and which procedure(s) will help to achieve them.  You are asking some great questions but they are best answered at the time of a consultation.  Find a qualified surgeon you feel comfortable with who can describe your surgical options to you.  Best of luck!

The answer to your question as to what surgery is best can only be answered if we understand your goal result. Best to see an experienced surgeon for a consultation and examination and then your questions will be answered. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD