Average cost for outer thigh Lipo in Western Canada (BC/AB)?

I would like liposuction of my outer thighs to reduce my pear shape and would like an average quote for this 1 area from any doctors in British Columbia (and Alberta). I understand that the cost can vary greatly between surgeons. Thank you in advance!

Getting an average price

Using real self is your best bet for the terminating actual prices in your geographic area. Simply click on the procedure and then click on the cost and you will find actual prices previous patients have paid in your area. It is unlikely you will have enough doctors responding to your post from your geographic area to get a good sample. Liposuction of a single area done with local anesthesia should be around $2500 at the low-end using general anesthesia it may cost as much as $6000. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Liposuction and Cost

Liposuction costs will vary based on doctor skill and expertise.  I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction costs vary based on a variety of factors

A variety of factors compose the 'price' set for liposuction. The use of tumescent anesthesia, which does not require an anesthesiologist, is safe and effective - an also substantially lowers the cost of treatment.