Am I a good candidate for a nose job and chin implant? (photos)

I attached photos with and without makeup

Candidate for rhinoplasty and chin implant?

You are a candidate for a rhinoplasty.  A chin implant may or may not be indicated. While you do have a small chin, it is not necessarily recessed backward enough to justify having a chin implant. If you were male, then I would certainly advise a chin implant as well. You may achieve a harmonious  appearance without a chin implant. It partly depends what  look you are going for. Are you looking for a stronger jaw or are you fine with your more delicate contour?  Perfect "measurements" or textbook definitions of "balance", may not always define what is beautiful. 

Without seeing you in person and discussing your desires, your pictures only indicate with certainty that you may benefit from a rhinoplasty. 

Surgery

Yes, you are a terrific candidate for surgery. I recommend seeing a couple of different surgeons, asking questions and making sure that you agree with their vision for your nose.

Aric K. Park, MD

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation

Thank you for the photos and questionnand the simple answer is YES you are.  So go on some consultations with experts and find out what can be done

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation Candidate

Dear gnicole0720, You are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty and chin augmentation surgery and in the hands of an expert surgeon you should expect a very nice result. Reducing your dorsal hump and refining the tip and narrowing the bridge will balance your overall facial aesthetics and help accentuate your other lovely facial features.  During consultation imaging can be performed to show you the proposed changes to your nose and chin taking into consideration your desires as well as your nasal anatomy and skin thickness. Once the desired nose is agreed upon the techniques that will be used to attain the desired result will be discussed. You will also have the opportunity to review before and after photographs to ensure the surgeon performs natural looking rhinoplasty procedures. See rhinoplasty examples in the link below and digital imaging for rhinoplasty and chin augmentation in the video above. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Am I a good candidate for a nose job and chin implant?

Thank you for your photos and question.  You do appear to be a very good candidate for refinement of your nose as well as augmentation of your chin with a conservatively sized chin implant.  Avoidance of being overly aggressive and maintaining an aesthetic natural look is critical.  Meet with several board-certified plastic surgeons or facial plastic surgeons to review photographs of other patients whom they have operated upon and to have your own photos imaged after an examination.  Good luck and best wishes,

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Am I a Good Candidate for a Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

You appear to be physically an excellent candidate for both of these procedures. A rhinoplasty can be done to reduce the fullness of your profile, lift the hanging columella, narrow your entire nose including the bridge and tip, and refine your tip. A chin implant will improve lower facial proportions, improve jawline definition, and actually make your nose look proportionately smaller.

Nasal cosmetic surgery and a chin implant are frequently performed together in the appropriate patient. The ideal aesthetic result should be individualized to achieve harmony with your other facial features and improve the areas that concern you. Whether a chin implant as well as a rhinoplasty would be optimal depends on multiple factors including your desired outcome and personal anatomy.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. The extent and length of the procedure, cost, and the specific operative steps to achieve an ideal cosmetic result vary from patient to patient and would depend on the findings at your consultation examination.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

The photographs demonstrate an overly projecting nose with the dorsal hump, and a weak  and recessive chin profile. The weak chin profile makes the nose look bigger than it really is. Consider closed rhinoplasty to shave down the dorsal hump, decrease the projection of the nose, narrow the bridge line and refine the nasal  tip with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose. Placement of a small chin implant can help with facial balance and proportions, especially with respect to the overly projecting nose. The chin implant procedure can be performed under general anesthesia in combination with the rhinoplasty, or as a standalone procedure under local anesthesia. Chin implants are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes which is best determined at the time of the consultation. In our practice, we use  Implantech Silastic chin implants for over 25 years. For many before and after rhinoplasty/ chin implant examples, diagrams of the implants,  and more information, please see the video and the link below

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more feminine appearance.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more feminine appearance. an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon can remove your hump, refine your tip and narrow your bridge. A chin implant will give better balance to your face. See several surgeons whose noses you like for consultations. Do not rely on imaging