Am I a good candidate for a "mommy makeover" (breast lift, lipo, and tummy tuck)? (photos)

I'm looking to get a breast lift, tummy tuck (and whatever lipo is entailed for a procedure on my shape) and also a little bit of lipo on my pubic mound as I'm self conscious about its shape.

Am I a good candidate for a "mommy makeover" (breast lift, lipo, and tummy tuck)

I do think you area a good candidate for a mommy make over. If you are at your desired body weight, you can proceed at any time. If you are planning on losing any weight I think it is best to be about 5 pounds away from that weight so that the greatest degree of muscle tightening and skin removal can be done. Weight loss after the surgery of more than 10 pounds may leave the muscle not as tight, the lift not as high and the tummy tuck skin a little loose.

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a Mommy Makeover.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Am I a good candidate for a "mommy makeover" (breast lift, lipo, and tummy tuck)?

Thank you for your question. you are a good candidate for your requested procedure best is to visit a plastic surgeon to do examination.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate?

Hello dear, based on your pictures you look to be a good candidate for a mommy makeover. But it will depend on your health and hemoglobin levels. 

It’s definitely possible to perform a Brazilian Butt Lift and Mommy Makeover simultaneously.

When patients undergo this surgical combination, safety should be everyone’s first priority.For this reason, procedures of this magnitude should be performed in accredited surgical centers.The operative times should never exceed four to six hours.

In contrast, performing these procedures simultaneously offers several advantages.These include synergy, less expense and one recovery.

For these reasons, it’s important to consider each case on an individual basis.No two patients are every exactly alike.They have different anatomic findings, aesthetic goals and social situations.It’s therefore, important to tailor the surgical approach to the patient’s needs.

I recommend to visit a board certified plastic surgeon to talk about your goals and for a person evaluation.
Good Luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Good Candidate for Mommy Makeover?

You appear to be a good candidate for a mommy makeover as long as you are in good health. Be sure to choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. View before and after pictures and read online reviews. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, MD

Mommy makeover

Based on your photos, you are a great candidate for this procedure.

An in person consultation would be more helpful to better evaluate you, please consult a board certified PS, best of luck to you!

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast lift +/- augmentation. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Are you a good candidate for a MM?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Let your surgeon decide with you about if it is safe or not for you to undergo surgery. 

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you do appear to be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover (tummy tuck, breast lift, lipo) provided that you're in good health and not a smoker.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Yes i think you are a great candidate for the thinks you describe. As long as you are very clear to you surgeon what you are looking for and you like them, then you are on your way. Happy to see you here in Arizona anytime. I see lots of patients from LasVegas. Good luck on your journey!

Sincerely,

DrRickAZ

Richard J. Brown, MD