Is there such a thing as aggressive lipo? (Photo)

I'm really curious about this. When I look at US doctors gallery photos the before & afters are different but not DRASTIC. There are two specific Dominican Republic doctors that a lot of patients praise for delivering specific results, such as extremely tiny waist and large hourglass bottom. Is this the work of skilled hands in the DR, or are these doctors doing something that US doctors are not willing to do? OR to achieve this result you need to specifically request this from your surgeon?

Is there such a thing as aggressive lipo?

Yes.  I do it every day.  I try to make a patient's waist as small as possible with liposuction.  I can achieve very dramatic buttock improvements as well.

Dominican special

Have you heard of Photoshop? It is much easier to achieve a dramatic result with the computer than the scalpel or cannula. Additionally, what I see in the photos is very large buttock implants, but not much else.

Michael Leff, MD (retired)
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon