Is this normal result 2 months after surgery through areola? Gummy bear implants 320cc both sides. One big second small? (Photo)

my surgery 2 month ago threw areoli both sides 320cc undermuscle! he put safety sutures at the bottom of my breasts to hold in place the implants , left side released after week and right after 2 months still not all the way!doctor is says its looks good and same!my right side is still folded inside the bottom i feel the edge of implant , its rippling , he says thats normal . he says naturally i have 1big 2 small breast Please advise me right side is different and he says its looks great:(

One big breast, second small

Your right breast volume does appear smaller.  An implant exchange to a larger implant for the smaller breast should correct this.  I would meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to address these issues and discuss your options. 

Breast Asymmetry

Your implants are not likely form stable, shaped devices, which are the real 'gummy bears'. I base this statement on the fact your surgeon placed your implants through your areola, something you do for round implants, and a still common but suboptimal way of placing implants: your risk of future capsular contracture is highest through this incision, and the quality of your incision is far from aesthetic or optimal. 'Safety sutures' are not necessary in primary breast augmentation, and may be the cause of your implant position asymmetry, which is giving them an apparent discrepancy in size.  Nothing to do now but heal for the next few months. If your surgeon is not an ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeon, go visit a few for a second opinion. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS