I have been offered a Revision for rhinoplasty that didn't fix broken nose. (photo)

My surgeon has offered to try a Revision for free as the outcome of the surgery not good enough my nose is worse than before even tho it was broken it didn't have a spreader graft sticking out of the bridge and a huge scar underneath my nostrils plus my tip is droopy my concerns are that my surgeon is not confident he can fix it I'm needing some advice from revision surgeon's to what they think is possible and what procedures should be done should he just refund me and I go to a confident PS.

Choosing a Surgeon for Revision Rhinoplasty

I encourage you to consider a revision. I suggest you consult with another surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty before making a decision about who should do the work.

I have been offered a revision for rhinoplasty that did not fix broken nose

A revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty due to the previous trauma, scar tissue and the anatomical alterations previously performed with the primary rhinoplasty. Choose your second surgeon based on extensive experience for best results. A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish  straightening the bridgeline, removing the spreader  graft that t is sticking out of the bridge and insert it where it needs to be underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the mid-portion portion of nose.  closed rhinoplasty accomplishes making all the necessary incisions on the inside of the nose, not on the outside across the columella. Osteotomies  placed in the nasal bones can accomplish narrowing and straightening the bridge line. For more information  and many examples, please see the link and the video below