Any diabetic women have a Mommy make over without any problems??

To be specific a Brazilian butt lift and or tummy tuck. I want a Brazilian butt lift and I've been told it's not an option for me. This is the one thing I want the most. Please help any advice or shared experiences will be appreciated. Planning on going to Dominican Republic.

MOMMY MAKE OVER

Thank you for your question. The mommy makeover is reserved for patients with low risk, good weight and that doesn't smoke because is a invasive surgery and the patient should be healthy so it could be a low risk surgery. The fact that you are diabetic isn't a contraindication for a plastic surgery, but it should have a pre op evaluation by a diabetic specialist.

I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon