I'm 19 years old and I want more lift in my breast?

I'm a 34D I want Perrier and more lifted breast what precedute would be best for me, and estimate cost . Thank you.

Basics of Lift and Cost

A mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used for breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height. I prefer to  use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.

Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.

Basics of Lift and Cost

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Th best breast lift

• The best breast lift is customized to your needs.  The ideal breast lift would maximally lift your breast giving you a full, youthful, beautiful shape with minimal scars.  
  • You also want a lift that will last.
  • My favourite surgery is to perform a lift where I use your own breast tissue to augment the upper pole of your breast.  I then drape the remaining skin and breast tissue around your "augment" to create a very full breast.
  • Estimated costs vary from region to region and surgeon to surgeon.  On the low end I would think that yo would pay $4500 and the high end $9000.

Th best breast lift

• You also want a lift that will last.

Breast Lift Choices

Thank you for your questions. There are different types of breast lifts and the choice depends on how much lifting needs to be done. A detailed exam is necessary to come up with the surgical plan that best suits you. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon to learn about your options and costs and good luck.

Breast Lift Choices

Lift

Thank you for the question but an examination is really needed.  So go on some complimentary consultations with experts in your area and be evaluated

Dr Corbin

Lift

Dr Corbin

Breast Lift

You are asking a question about what procedure would be best to change your shape but we have no idea what your shape is. You may benefit from some type of breast procedure but you will need to see a consultant for an exam or at the least resubmitt your question with level front and side view photos with your arms at your sides. 

Breast Lift

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. You may be a candidate for a breast lift.  This can result in improved shape and perkiness.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Breast lift

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon