I'm 19 years old and I want more lift in my breast?

I'm a 34D I want Perrier and more lifted breast what precedute would be best for me, and estimate cost . Thank you.

Breast Lift Choices

Thank you for your questions. There are different types of breast lifts and the choice depends on how much lifting needs to be done. A detailed exam is necessary to come up with the surgical plan that best suits you. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon to learn about your options and costs and good luck.

Draper Plastic Surgeon

Lift

Thank you for the question but an examination is really needed.  So go on some complimentary consultations with experts in your area and be evaluated

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast Lift

You are asking a question about what procedure would be best to change your shape but we have no idea what your shape is. You may benefit from some type of breast procedure but you will need to see a consultant for an exam or at the least resubmitt your question with level front and side view photos with your arms at your sides. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. You may be a candidate for a breast lift.  This can result in improved shape and perkiness.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD