Drysol and bruise after augmentation (Photo)

Is it okay to use drysol for excessive sweating 4 days post op? My under arms are sweating like crazy and have a very strong smell after surgery. I also have a dark bruis is it normal?

You may use any antiperspirant

for axillary hyperhydrosis following augmentation.  Your incision should be closed by now so topical things should not get into your wound but if your wound is still draining, be careful not to contaminate it with any products you are using.  As for the bruise, if your breast is not changing in size, its just a bruise and it will go away.  Warm compresses seem to help it go away faster but be careful of burns if you have no sensation there.

Yes

I see no reason why should not use Drysol after surgery.  Just make sure you are clean and apply a conservative amount. 

Always consult your own surgeon.

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS