Why Does Dr in Europe Say Sculptra Last for 3-5 Years?

Here I hear that it's gone in two years, not my case something I need to worry about?

Longevity of Sculptra

Sculptra will generally last about two years.  Some patients have experience where their injections last longer, even up to four years.  Individual results can vary.  The most important thing is to find a board experienced dermatologist with a great deal of experience injecting Sculptra for the best cosmetic results.

Sculptra

Sculptra is FDA approved for lasting up to 25 months... however, individual results vary tremendously. 

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

Longevity of Sculptra results

In my opinion, the effects of Sculptra can last from two to four years.  Different physicians may have varying opinions of this though.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon