Where can I get a traditional butt lift for less than $5,000? (Photo)

I read that lower body lifts can be as low as 4,000. I've spent so much money on my butt already and need to find a doctor that is decently priced. For now I just want a butt lift to tighten loose skin on my thighs and remove skin on my lower back.
See average cost for Butt Lift

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Butt Lift for Less than $5,000

Thank you very much for your question.

Understandably, nobody wants to pay a lot of money for plastic surgery.  However, I would caution you on basing a decision solely on price.  Often, one gets what they pay for.

I would call around to a few plastic surgeons in your area and try to get a price estimate, and go for a few consultations.  Many surgeons also offer third party financing to help patients with the procedure.  Best of luck!

Chicago General Surgeon

Lower body lift for $4000

Yes you probably can get a lower body lift for $4000. You can also probably get a car for $4000 . How well do you think that car will run?  Plastic surgery can be expensive but that is because you get what you pay for  you are paying for the surgeons time and experience as well as a safe facility as well as a safe and experienced anesthesia provider  it makes no sense to skimp on something that will arguably last you for many many years As far  as your procedure is concerned, it is possible that you could get the results you're looking for from liposuction in the hips and thighs, possibly with a modest BBL  you should make an appointment with a board-certified plastic surgeon experienced in body contouring surgery and Liposuction 

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Where can I get a traditional butt lift for less than $5,000?

Price shopping is really not the best way to determine where you should have a procedure performed. Understandably price is important, but $5,000 is a low price for a butt lift. You really need to see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. 

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Butt lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  The price varies from surgeon to surgeon and depends on your specific case.  Attached is a link for you to see what others in the RealSelf community have paid.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Discount butt lift

Two problems with your inquiry:
#1 a properly executed surgery such as a butt lift, be a traditional or otherwise, is going to include several fees. This includes the surgeon's fee, for his her time and expertise and skilled and safe execution of the surgery and all of the postop visits. Includes anesthesia fee for the safe and effective administration of anesthesia from the anesthesiologist. As well there is the cost of the surgical facility which needs to be safe and accredited.
When you add all of these prices together, if there are actually of any quality and safety, it will be much more than $4000. Sure, you could get the procedure done in someone's garage for 3000, but obviously this would not be a good idea. Surgery is not the arena in which to be bargain shopping. This is palpations and up botched
#2 you seem to have a very small amount of "loose skin "--the scars involved with a typical butt lift are very long and obvious. Someone like you I would instead recommend attempt nonsurgical means of skin tightening or perhaps laser assisted liposuction or some other modality which could potentially tighten your skin slightly. Those long scars that come with classic but lifting or usually reserved for patients in whom to the degree of sag is more moderate to severe. Either way, see a board certified plastic surgeon and get some recommendations.
Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Butt LIft and Buttock thightenning

Sorry to hear you spent a lot and did not get what you wanted. Let me start by saying that your best approach is not on getting something of a set price or below, because I know you will get a dozen of people on the area that will do that, but the result will likely not make you happy.

From my perspective the best approach is to invest in talking to board certified, well trained plastic surgeons (perhaps more than one) and ask them to show you photos, give you different alternatives and show you what they can do for your particular case. That is your best investment. 

Now, thank you for your photos, they help a lot to evaluate your case. I can tell you right now that fat injections is not the best option for you because you probably already have done that and you don't have enough adipose tissue to get you a nice result. If you want to improve skin thightenning your best approach will be a butt lift (with a flap). Buttock implants are also an option to consider in someone like you, if this is something you would like. There are also some other non invasive technologies that help with skin tightenning and in our office we are using Vanquish which we use as an adjunct to Lipo, Celfina (for cellulite) and even tummy tucks an butt lifts for skin tightenning. 

As your can see a combination of therapies might give you the best result. 
Hope you find what you are looking for. Best to you

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implant

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon