I would like to even out my face and become a little more attractive. What procedure would be best?

I would like to know if injectables could fix my situation before I think no about any invasive procedure.

Doctor Answers 1

"Droopy brow"

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thanks for your question. Botox can be injected to achieve a temporary brow lift though it may not exactly match the left. Another option would be to have a brow lift with Ultherapy- this would be longer lasting. If you go to ultherapy.com you can use their Find A Doctor service to locate someone near you who has this technology. Ultherapy was approved for non invasive brow lifting around 2007.
Best, Lisa Vuich, MD

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.