Am I a good candidate for buccal fat removal? (Photo)

I pinched those suckers so they are red, but it looks like it's fat pads. Had them since 8th grade. Could it be glandular tissue?

Assessing the buccal fat pad reduction candidate

Thanks for sharing.  It is hard to assess based on two dimensional photos in this case.  For you I feel and in person examination will be needed to give you an answer.  Buccal fat pad reduction will help is a distinct area. When you suck in your cheeks slightly this will mimic the results.  Procedure can be done under local anesthesia.  Find an experienced surgeon. Best of luck.  

Do I need buccal fat removal?

Thank you for asking about your buccal fat removal.

The buccal fat does not lie in the areas that you have pinched and your photos show little buccal fat. If the areas bother you, let the swelling from pinching subside and see a plastic surgeon to find out if fillers or some other minor treatment might be helpful.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Am I a good candidate for buccal fat removal? = get a surgical consultation #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval #chubbycheeks

Patients interested in buccal fat pad removal  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face

John Mesa, MD