Larger/wider Eyes Surgery? (photo)

I am open to just about any procedure! Heard of something where they cut the outer corners of your eyes most commely done in asia? Help is much apprecheated!

Don't have a lateral canthal procedure. That is absolutely not going to be helpful to you.

You have a small degree of upper eyelid ptosis and a small degree of excess upper eyelid skin.  You could have a lot of help with a procedure I call microblepharoplasty.  It involves the removal of a small amount of upper eyelid skin to make the eyelid platform more open and even without making a surgical look which occurs when too much skin is remove.  This is done as an anchor blepharoplasty which supports the eyelashes.  A small ptosis procedure is done at the same time to help make the eyes more open.  Overall this makes the eyes appear larger and brighter without creating a done look.

Larger eyes by reducing your brows!

Hi Kongora, I think your eyes are beautiful. I think a surgical procedure could be a big mistake, especially one that changes the lateral canthi (the outer corners).  That being said, I think you have very strong brows, and a high forehead.  These features may give you the illusion that your eyes are too small. Instead of eyelid surgery, I suggest you see a hairdresser to have your eyebrows waxed, and perhaps your hairstyle changed to give you bangs.  This would allow your eyes to be set on a smaller stage, making them appear larger.  It would also be a lot less expensive!

Lewis Ladocsi, MD, FACS
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

You should not do anything

You have very beautiful eyes and if you are not happy with your eyes now, you will not happy with the surgical results.  Your eyes are youthful and vibrant.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon