Juvaderm injections. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had juvaderm lip injections on Tuesday, May 17th. May 19th is day 3 of healing and I feel cant even tell can hardly tell I had anything done. I had a full syringe of juvederm injected on top lip and half a syringe on bottom. How much more do I need of juvaderm to get desired look? N has most of the swelling gone down,will my lips continue heal smaller resulting in no differencein my lips appearance? ..I feel like it was a waste of money to have minimal difference in the appearance of my lips..

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat

It often takes a number of injections to get a large change. I suggest small amounts over time to get the results you are looking for.  Voluma or lyft give more size/shape than other fillers.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip Injections and Fillers

It appears that your lips have definitely been improved.  I would wait another week or so to really assess the situation.  If you want larger lips you may need more product.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Juvederm for lips

Hello, and thanks for your question. 

Your lips definitely appear augmented to me. I would wait at least two weeks for swelling to subside, and then re-assess. I doubt you'll need more. 1.5 cc is A LOT of filler, and is more than I have ever injected for lips in one session, but my patients tend to prefer natural, subtle outcomes. 

To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip injections with Juvederm

I see a difference with the filler. I would let things settle and have another evaluation in about 2 weeks. More can be added if you want larger lips. I feel they are large enough at this point.

Steven F. Weiner, MD