Nerve pain since double masectomy Oct 2015. Exchange April 2016 with no relief and worsening pain. Blocks, neurontin no effect.

Mastectomy pain options

I'm so sorry you are struggling with mastectomy pain! One additional option to consider is the use of a TENS machine. It is a non-narcotic option that uses an external impulse to confuse pain fibers and give relief from chronic pain. You can discuss this with your pain specialist. There are also post mastectomy physical therapy Specailists that use a combination of ultrasound and massage to loosen constricted tissues and improve range of motion. I hope some of these suggestions provide you with some relief!