I do not have hair loss issue, am I qualified for hair transplantation?

I am a woman (37-year old). I am not suffered from hair loss but i have had wider forehead since i was young and this really reduces my self confident. So, i decide to have hair transplantation to lower my hairline. Could you tell me if i am qualified for hair transplantation? Please note that i have fine hairs and they really look thin as usual.

Lowering hairline with hair transplant

one of the better options to lower your hair line is to use hair transplant. A skilled doctor with experience can make the difference, if done right it will look very natural. 

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

High Hair Line in Female

It will depend on your desires and if your hair quality is sufficient to give you your desired results. See the link below to see an example of hairline lowering. 

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Big forehead

You could be candidate for forehead reduction by using hair transplant technique or direct advancement of your hairline. A number of factors including your fine hair must be taken into consideration. See experts in hair transplantation and surgical scalp advancement in person. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wide and high forehead

Forehead reduction surgery comes in two types, the first is a surgical procedure that gives you same day results, the second is a hair transplant that takes 6-7 months to see. On my website, there are great pictures of hair transplant lowering procedures in women on our Home Page and in our gallery on our website (see below).  The link below discusses hairline lowering and one good picture of a surgical result in a man done by a named doctor.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon