Should a surgeon pay for my surgery to fix his sloppy work?

7 months post op. I knew something was wrong within first week. I was told nipples would be cut underneath but he cut them all the way off. They are scary and made my confidence worse. They make me sick to see myself naked. Doc. Refuses to see anything wrong with what he's done. Got second opinion that doc said left implant is wider then right and that's the problem with size diff. and shouldn't have occured.

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment with the results of the breast surgery.  Policy regarding coverage of expenses for revisionary surgery will vary from office to office and probably on a case-by-case basis as well. Costs of revisionary surgery may range from zero,  to anesthesia/surgery center fees, to discounted surgeon's fees...

Generally speaking, I suggest patients communicate their concerns in a calm and constructive fashion; this form communication tends to be much more effective than confrontational communication. Best wishes; hopefully through courteous/respectful communication you and your plastic surgeon will be able to work out a plan to achieve your goals.