How much would lipo be for me?

Im thinking of getting lipo im 5'5 around 213 pounds ive gained all this weight on nexplanon im wondering if the cost of lipo is based on area or what for id like to get some taken from my back, my muffin top, and mid section

Liposuction Costs

Cost is often a consideration in elective surgery and depends on several factors, including how extensive the procedure is and what techniques will be used. With that being said, in order to get the best cost estimate you should schedule a consultation with your plastic surgeon. The estimate typically includes:

• Surgeon's professional fee
  • Facility fee
  • Anesthesia fee
  • Medications
  • Surgical garments
  • Medical tests

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Liposuction - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Steven J. Rottman, MD, FACS

Dr. Derby Sang

It really depends on with what surgeon you would prefer and where, prices vary all over the world. i suggest you to look for PS of your preference and contact them.

Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Liposuction candidate

Without seeing you in person or even pictures, it is hard to give an estimate. See a board certified plastic with an expertise in body contouring in your area for a detailed consultation. They should be able to answer your concerns more specifically. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #liposuction

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cost of cosmetic procedures

Costs vary in all parts of the country and world.    Visit several local doctors and get an idea of cost for at least two surgeons or more.   This will give you a base and from there you can further explore.  My Bset , Dr Commons

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon