Infini RF after Microdroplet Silicone Injections?

I had Microdroplet Silicon Injections about 7 years ago and I want to get Infini RF done now. Is there any complications with Silicone and Inifini RF?

Infni after silicone injections

Infini should be able to be done with silicone injections. If the silicone is very superficial, there may be more inflammation and longer healing. I would suggest seeing an experienced physician before undergoing any treatment.

Infini after silicone injections

Thank you for the question. While I would never advocate for injectable silicone, the Infini can be used after this treatment. Please see a board-certified surgeon or dermatologist to discuss the best options for you.

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser and Silkon 1000 Injections Microdroplet

you can get laser or microneedling procedures after getting silicone injections.  However, I suggest however you see a well trained cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon as you want to prevent the risk of any infection or inflammation.   Best, Dr. Emer.

Silicone and Infini . Englewood Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, I prefer not to treat patients who have had a history of silicone with infini. I have seen some adverse effects. Find a doctor who has experience with this device.Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Infini and silicone injections

There is no data on this. There is always a risk with exciting an immune response when silicone is in the skin. Also, if technique isn't sterile, there is a potential risk of injection. Overall, I'd probably recommend against the treatment with Infini.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Infini after silicone

I think the answer may depend on where in the skin the silicone is located.  If it is located closer to the surface of the skin, you may have adverse reaction with Infini.  If however, the silicone is located very deep and away from where the Infini treatment may be done, perhaps it is safe.  However, based on not knowing where exactly the silicone is located, I would not recommend the Infini treatment.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon for a consultation.  

Sunny Park, MD, MPH
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon