Uneven nostrils and inadequate breathing in one nostril? (Photos)

I had an open rhinoplasty 2 1/2 months ago and I am getting concerned about the asymmetry of my nostrils. I am also starting to feel like my breathing is obstructed on the left side. It feels like it is more swollen right at the opening of my left nostril as well. I plan on discussing these concerns with my surgeon but would appreciate some feedback on what could be causing the asymmetry and breathing issues, and if it likely that these issues will resolve on their own throughout the healing process.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Post Rhinoplasty Healing

Thank you for your question. You are now 2 months into a 1 year healing course. Your nose looks nothing today, as to how it will as the months go by. Fluctuating swelling can give the sensation of difficulty breathing. Without seeing a before photo it is not fair to comment on symmetry. As you mentioned, share all of these concerns with your surgeon. It is important that he or she explains all of this to you. Best wishes.

Greg Chernoff, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon