What Can I Use for my Ultra Sensitive Skin 17 Days Post Op, Mini Tummy Tuck, Breast Reduction, Lipo?

My skin is so sensitive, clothes are painful. Is there a lotion I can use that is safe for these new incision sites. I am so uncomfortable.

Sensitive Skin after a Mommy Makeover

It may be best to contact your plastic surgeon. Depending on the #incision it may be suggested to avoid certain cosmetic products on the surgical sites until they are further healed. Also, perhaps, your plastic surgeon can recommend or provide you a product or pain reliever suitable for you at this time. 

Clothes Painful after Mommy Makeover

If the skin is irritated, a physical exam would be necessary to rule out allergy or infection.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Sensitive Incisions Post Operatively

This is not a good question to answer without an in-person evaluation. My recommendation is to you call your plastic surgeon for an evaluation. This may not be anything serious but if I were your surgeon, I would want to see you in my office.

Y Ultra Sensitive Skin 17 Days Post Op, Mini Tummy Tuck, Breast Reduction, Lipo?

You really need to run this by your surgeon, who likely will want to see your before making recommendations. This could be a result of a medication, but whatever it is will not be resolved online. Call. All the best.