I have a scar on my cheek and right side of my bottom lip due to a dog attack from when I was only 4 or 5. Any suggestions? (pho

Scar on cheek and right side of my bottom lip is there a way to get rid of these scars because they are old....

Scar on face from dog attack

Though no scar can ever be completely erased, there are techniques that work to make the area less noticeable.  A number of different lasers can be beneficial in treating the appearance of unwanted scars. Often times, fractionated devices like the Fraxel laser are used. Fraxel works to improve the texture of the scar. It can also be used to treat fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation. In addition, dermal filler may be used to restore lost volume in the area being treated. It's always best to consult with a physician in person to distinguish which method of treatment is best suited for your specific needs.

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

Facial scarring can improved with subcision, fillers, medical tattooing and laser treatment (Fraxel) or surgical removal. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Surgical scar revision on the cheeks

I would recommend a combination of surgical scar revision, fractional lasers and RF, fillers, and subcision to make your scar better. 
Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS