Breast lift/aug 11 days ago with brachioplasty. I don't know if this is the way it should feel and look, please advise (Photo)

Thought I was going to have an anchor lift on both breasts ,went in to my p/o visit he advised that the right one hurt much worse because he did 2 diff procedures. He did an anchor on 1 and a Cresent on the other. I feel as though the one with the anchor lift doesn't feel right. It's so tight under the breast that I feel like I'm limiting my movement. And it looks strange in the bottom half of the breast under the nipple as though.the implant isn't in the pocket,also feels a little hArder.

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

Breast lift/aug 11 days ago with brachioplasty. I don't know if this is the way it should feel and look, please advise

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Lift and augmentation

It is likely that the side that had more work is bit more painful. Best to give it a few months to heal.  If concerned, talk with your surgeon.

11 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD