Septoplasty incision opened after 14 days?

I had a closed septoplasty 14 days ago and when i checked on my nose today i noticed that my incision has opened and is opening and closing when i move my mouth, i think i can see the cartilage beneath it( it's white ), is this going to be a problem , my next post op visit is in 7 days. im worried that my incision wont heal or cause problems.

#Se

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon