One eye bigger than the other. What can I do for it? (Photo)

sir..i have done eye lid surgery for may left eye.because earlier it is small than my right eye.but after do surgery,now my left eye is bigger than right eye.what i can do for there any exercises to get correct my eyes.

Doctor Answers 3

One eye bigger than the other. What can I do for it?

If you are complaining about dropping of the eyelids or lower eyelid bagginess then you might be a good candidate for the Laser Blepharoplasty operation. Although the plastic surgery era is highly developed and there are new treatment models for several other procedures; there is still no efficient alternative of blepharoplasty operation. If you are not comfortable with the look of your eyelids blepharoplasty operation may be a solution for you

Turkey Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 90 reviews

Exercises will not make a difference here.

You have Herrings law ptosis on the right side and would benefit from right upper eyelid ptosis.  There is nothing urgent about this.  When you are ready, see your eyelid surgeon for this.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Uneven Eyelids

From this one photograph it appears as if you have ptosis (drooping) of your right upper eyelid. In most cases this can be repaired surgically. However, it is important to have this evaluated by an oculoplastic surgeon since there are other causes of uneven eyelids.

David Schlessinger, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.