Could I have hurt my implants or pectoral muscles?

I slipped walking up the stairs, I caught myself but put a significant amount of weight on my arms to catch my fall. I am 9 days post op.

Post Op Breast Trauma

It would be worth calling your Plastic Surgeon and possibly seeing them in person if you feel or see any changes. There is a good chance you are fine but it is always best to let your surgeon make that determination.

All the best

Fall during recovery

Have you noticed any changes? Pain? Swelling?  It is unlikely that any damage was caused, especially if you are having no symptoms.  A call or visit to your surgeon may ease your mind.

Camille Cash, MD

Did my fall hurt my muscles or my implants?

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

Although one would not expect a fall like this to damage your surgery, it is always wise to check directly with your own surgeon when something happens after surgery. Only s/he knows you personally and only s/he can check you to be sure all is well.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Injury early post op

Sudden contraction of the pect muscles will be painful this early post op but unless you have noticed a major change in shape, siez or ongoing pain then it is unlikely you have come to any harm

9 days post implants

If you are feeling ok then it is probably fine. Any doubts you have should probably addressed by seeing your surgeon in person.

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your slip and fall.  Because of your recent procedure you may develop some temporarily increased swelling to your chest but it is unlikely that your pectoral muscle or implant were injured.  Assuming you have not seen any physical changes to your breasts, all is likely well.