What is the best treatment for stitches scar on nose?

I am of south asian descent, I had stitches on my nose bridge 10 months ago, the scar is quite prominent (it probably also darkened over the summer) just wondering that the best laser/treatment option is. Cosmetic clinics and doctors all have varying opinions. I have been recommended Fraxel Laser, obagi products, microneedling...etc.

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision

can improve this and is best to combine with skin care and microneedling/PRP. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Melarase creams and lasers for a nose scar

I would suggest a combination of Melarase AM and PM, followed by light chemical peels and fractional lasers for your nose scars. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS