Breast implants 650cc, 1 day post op. No pain, tightness, not sitting high, supposed to be under muscle? I don't think they are?

I had breast implants put in, i am 1-day post op. I have no pain, pressure, or tightness of the chest. Also they are not sitting high like other people's breasts do? Did the doctor lie an not put them under the muscle? If this is the case will they sag and stretch? I wanted to go from a B cup to a D or DD cup, doctor used 650cc Mentor round silicone cohesive gel.

1 Day Post Op

Ask your surgeon for a copy of your operative report.  Every surgeon is suppose to dictate a report following surgery that explains exactly what was done in the procedure.

Congratulation on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Assuming you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, I am not sure why you (or any patient would think that your plastic surgeon has "lied"). Remember that every patient will have a different experience; it sounds like you are doing relatively well. A relatively pain-free recovery does not necessarily mean that the breast were placed in the sub muscular position. 
Verify with your plastic surgeon for accurate information. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.