My breasts look so different. My right breast looks a lot larger and more round and my left breast looks a lot smaller.

I know I had asymmetry of the nipple, but the breasts them selves have always been the same size before surgery. Pre-op I was a 32 AA. I had 400 cc silicone (natrelle inspira) implanted under the muscle. The incision was made in the breast fold. My surgery date was March 17, 2016. I know that it's only been a little over a month, but is this something I should make an appointment for right away? My next appointment is not scheduled until july. Thanks for your time and opinion.

My breasts look so different

It would be interesting to see you before photos.  Imo..I think what you are looking at is the significant asymmetric locations of the your nipple areolar complex. This can be a visual distraction to the actual size of the breast now that you have more volume than before.  IMO the surgery was well performed and they actually look symmetric from a volume stand point.  Again..your before photos would show this. Hope this helps and is not too confusing.  Talk to your surgeon about this and review your photos with him or her.
Dr Vasisht
South Shore Plastic Surgery

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Breast assymetry

It is hard to determine if something is going on just by looking at the photos.  If you are concerned, I would get back in to see your surgeon before July. Good luck.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its early to talk about final results. 
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation.

First of all thank you for the question and picture.  It is difficult to determine with out seeing a pre op photo to see if you had any asymmetry prior to surgery.  I would recommend discussing your concerns with your surgeon. Best of Luck.

Heather Rocheford, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

My breasts look so different.

At this point you are early in the healing process. Your implants will continue to settle and soften with time. Follow up with your surgeon as directed.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

My breasts look so different. My right breast looks a lot larger and more round and my left breast looks a lot smaller

From the posted photo you must of had volume asymmetry also! Best to seek revision to improve the symmetry with larger implant of the left.

Assymetry post op

If your breast were symmetrical pre op and your surgeon put in the same size implants then I would suspect thet the larger of the 2 breast may have fluid/blood in it ie a hematoma.check with your surgeon.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

I agree the asymmetry is quite large is breasts were same size pre op. See your plastic surgeon now for an exam-dont wit until July. Want to make sure you do not have a seroma (fluid collection around implant.)