Should I get panniculectomy after losing 75 lbs? I'm at 300 now? (photos)

Panniculectomy/Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. Congratulations on your weight loss!For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Panniculectomy vs tummy tuck vs upper body lift

Congratulations on the weight loss.  Timing of any body contouring surgery will depend in part on how much more weight you are planning on losing and what effects the current loose skin has on your health.  The photos are not great but it appears that you have a roll of tissue and loose skin near your rib cage.  If this is the case, a panniculectomy will not correct this, rather a tummy tuck or a tummy tuck and upper body lift will be needed.

I hope this helps,

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD