Slanted breast 4 months post op. What could be going on? (Photos)

I am four months post op and my right breast is slanted. What could be going on? Am I bottoming out? I just saw my PS and be "couldn't see what I see". Please help me. I had 405cc silicone under muscle in each breast with incision at breast fold.

Inframammary incisions may cause noticeble assymetry

Overall, the photos demonstrate an excellent result. The fullness along the fold of the right breast looks like an area of the soft tissue in which the right implant has dropped more than the left. The dissection during placement of the implant under the muscle using the inframmary fold incision may allow this to happen on occassion. 

Most breasts are shaped differently. They may have noticeable difference or very subtle ones. Breast augmentation almost always allow the subtlties to become accentuated. It is difficult to tell from the preop photo if there were any. 
In some cases capsular contratures may be the cause ,however this may be diagnosed more appropriately on physical exam by your surgeon.

Breast augmentation with lift

Can you describe in more detail what you are referring to? I think that your post op result looks great.

Implant issue

I think that you have normal asymmetry and I see what you are describing for the right breast. This may be due to lack of adequate soft tissue in that quadrant. Its possible that the implant on the one side may not have come down completely yet. Discuss with your surgeon.

4 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Slanted breast

I'm not sure I know what a " slanted breast" is. I'm assuming that the infra-mammary crease is the issue and it's not as rounded on your right breast.  From your preoperative photographs, it appears to me that the base width of the right breast may be smaller and therefore needed to be expanded during the procedure. If a bottom photograph showing the incisions shows them both to be at the crease where they were initially placed, then in my opinion, you are not bottomed out. Ask your plastic surgeon about displacement exercises on the side that looks slanted. Congratulations on your surgery. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Slanted breast 4 months post op. What could be going on?

You are not bottoming out. I do see that the lower cleavage area of the right breast (left in photo). This is due to the pocket  on the right not being as rounded as the other side. Hopefully this will round out. Ask your surgeon if you can do breast implant displacement masages pushing the implant against the slanted area to round it out. If it does not round out in another 3-4 months a revision of the pocket would be needed to change it.