Sinus surgery and sensitivity to the one front tooth. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had sinus surgery four and a half years ago and I've always had sensitivity to the one front tooth, also noticed it was turning gray. Since December that would be four years after surgery I've had sinus issues unable to breath and the tooth is always painful and is almost totally gray. What Should I do since my ENT doesn't see a real issue. Should I get a second opinion? Am I going to lose my tooth?

Dental and Sinus Issues

The tooth sounds like you may need a root canal. The tooth is grey and sensitive so you need to see your dentist. The sinuses are separate. If you can't breathe and have sinus infections then you should address this as well. Second opinions are always an option if you want to make sure you are getting the correct information.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon