What do I need? 21, 1 child, need help! (Photo)

I think I want a TT I also want something done with my breast I am currently a 36D I would like to be at the size my breast were before which was a DDD I am unsure of a lift? Also concerned about if my nipples would get even bigger I'm not sure about my back I know it looks like I have back fat which I don't like I would like to know my options and what I could get done with minimal scars I know a TT is a very big scar and a lift can also leave you with more scars then just implants. Advice pls!

Hi Amber 

After taking a look at your pictures, I recommend to loose a little more weight. Then I recommend a Tummy Tuck including liposuction on abdomen, lower back, sides, liposuction on thighs and back, breast lift and BBL.
This can all be done in one surgery but if you prefer splitting it up in two, that is ok too. You could do the breast lift first and then the liposuction, BBL and Tummy Tuck.

Full tummy tuck and breast lift

From these photos, you seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover and should get a result you are very happy with. A full tummy tuck with liposuction of the waist, flanks and a breast lift with augmentation would address your areas of concern but will leave scars. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon your choose. Good luck,

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

What do I need? 21, 1 child, need help

Thank you for submitting your question.I would recommend a breast lift with or without implants and a full tummy tuck. Select your surgeon by reputation and other people referrals. Look at his credentials. Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after photos. Request to contact a patient that had the same surgery. Best Wishes

The Horndeski Method™ and Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Horndeski Method™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.After the breast lift, I recommend Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement.The mesh increases the mechanical strength of the abdominal wall resulting in a more hourglass figure, early satiety, weight loss and maintains the reduced weight.If after both procedures, you still desire larger breasts then I would recommend fat transfer or implants.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Assessing the strategies for a mommy makeover.

Provided no further pregnancies are planned I think you'd get an excellent result from a mastopexy with or without implants, abdominoplasty augmented by liposuction of the flank area. The convalescence from this combination of procedures is significant which must be understood before proceeding as well as the long-term issues relative to the incisions.

Mommy Makeover Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for the question and provided pictures. I recommend you to have liposuction on upper and lower back, flanks, waist and a tummy tuck with muscle repair + brazilian butt lift

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Mommy Makover Specialists

At our practice, we perform more combined procedures, including mommy makeovers because we are 2 board certified plastic surgeons that work simultaneously together to achieve your desired look.  My recommendations for you are as follows:  Tummy tuck with aggressive liposuction of the back and flanks.  Breast reduction/lift with some fat placed in the upper pole to give upper pole fullness and cleavage.  This will give you a very perky appearance in the upper body and a very tight and flat midsection with an hourglass figure.

Mommy Make-Over

I would recommend that you find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. If you do not know of any, ask your PCP or OBGYN for a list of surgeons. Schedule a consultation with a surgeon. Upon examination, the surgeon will be able to recommend a treatment plan that will address your specific concerns. Successful cosmetic surgery depends on the surgeon addressing the concerns of the patient. Best of luck! 

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

It´s my pleasure to answer your question.

You are a candidate for the mommy makeover. Liposuction, BBL, tummy tuck and breast lift. Need two surgeries. In the first surgery you can have lipo, bbl and tummy tuck and in a second procedure the breast lift.

Dr. Aramis Vega

Aramis Vega, MD

What do I need? 21, 1 child, need help

Hi... thank you for the question and photos.... You are a great candidate for a mommy makeover... with:
  1. Low back Liposuction and waist contour
  2. Tummy Tuck
  3. An a Breast lift is needed in order to correct breast ptosis... 

Luis A. Mejia, MD