I'm 1 year post op. I have a crease, lumps and indents in my breasts. What can I do?

I had a BA one year ago. I noticed creasing a couple weeks after but was reassured they would go away as time passed. Now I have a crease along my inner left breast about a 1/2 in in width and 3 in in length....it makes my left breast look like it has a "dent" in it....the right lower breast looks lumay or like I have cellulite in the lower part of the breast when they are pushed together. ...when I'm putting on a push up bra. What can I do. My surgeon said I could get another BA at full charge.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated. Unfortunately without a full series of photographs, or an in-person examination, it is difficult to offer you definite advice on the cause or treatment of your creasing issues.  I would advise you to speak with your surgeon, they know the full details of your procedure and recovery.

Ask your surgeon

You should check with your surgeon as only your surgeon would know the exact procedure performed and your medical history.