Need to know what all the procedures are called and their price ranges.

Need 1) vagina rejuvination, 2) fat transfer to major labia, and any help you know of to 3) fix "discoloration" or darkening in typical vagina, inner thighs, anal line. Permanent skin lightening I do not see on here, but I noticed your rejuvination automatically lightened these areas darkened before. Name of the procedure to fatten my labia, and permanently lighten my privates (armpits too)? How many procedure, price ranges? What causes discolorations? Electrical vaginal pumps for labia?

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Vagina rejuvination

Hi Barbara, vaginal rejuvenation and female genital beautification includes decreased nymphs increased labia majora with lipotrasnferencia fat reduction or narrowing of the vaginal canal and the skin is lighter because we remove the wrinkled skin in addition to applying products skin lightening and prices are out 3000-4000 dollars.

Good luck

Miriam Luciano, MD
Dominican Republic OB/GYN

Vaginal Rejuvenation

Just as you are asking, there are many procedures.  Without seeing pictures or examining you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  However, there are many procedures including surgery, laser and fat grafting.  A combination of the above can give very nice results depending on the patient.  Our newest laser, the CORE Intima, is an excellent non-surgical device to help both inside and/or the outer (Labia) depending on the area of treatment.  With this procedure, there is essentially no or very minimal downtime and very quick results.  

Good luck.  

David Shafer, MD

Need to know what all the procedures are called and their price ranges

Thank you for sharing your question.  Without a full series of photographs or an in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite advice but fat transfer to the labia majora is routinely done to address sagging tissues while a labiaplasty is a good option at removing the darker pigmentation found along the edges of the labia minora.  As far as darkening of the other tissues, lightening creams such as hydroquinone can be used with good success.  Hope this helps.

Info in vaginal rejuvenation, genital and peri-anal bleaching

If you browse my website (see below) under the dropdowns entitled "Genital Plastic Procedures," the "Blogs," and the "FAQs" you will find a wealth of information. The link below automatically takes you to a basic info sheet; my Amazon book, "You Want to Do WHAT? WHERE??" gives detailed info on everything. As far as vulvar and peri-anal "bleaching" is concerned, we are beginning to offer that as well-- look at the second most recent Blog posted, "The Good News About Intimate Area Laser Resurfacing."

Michael P Goodman, MD
Davis, CA, USA

A menu of cosmetic gyn services

Browse my website on the link below for detailed information on the different types of procedures available for enhancing the inner and outer vaginal and vulvar areas.

For a comprehensive quote you need a consultation

Hello Barbra,

Thank you for posting your question regarding numerous aesthetic procedures for your vulva and body. Your best move is to consult in person with centers that concentrate on vaginal rejuvenation. You'll need to prioritize which area bothers you the most and begin with that. Be sure to look at their before and after photos to see complexity and expertise of their work.

I included a link to get you started.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist