After my crown there is a metalic taste coming from the base of the crown and it is irritating my tongue. Any suggestion?

Metallic taste coming from #crown #DrSoftTouch

Some people, not all, can have a metallic taste after getting a porcelain fused to metal crown. I never use this type of crown because zirconia crowns are just as strong and durable, are much more esthetic and are metal free so patients never have that metallic taste. The only way to get rid of the metallic taste is to have your crown replaced with a metal free crown. I hope this helps. Follow me for more questions and answers.