Will this removable Brace move my canine? (photos)

I have recently had a removable brace fitted and I will be getting elastics next week and getting the baby tooth below it removed. I am 26years old and I have only just plucked up the courage to do this. My orthodontist has has recommended this removable appliance for my current situation. Will this little wire really move my tooth and bring it back? Can someone give me an estimation please as I am worried about having a gap for too long.

Trust Your Doctor

Hello there, I know it is hard to believe but there are so many different ways and treatment options to move teeth. Just looking at your pictures the rest of your teeth are nicely aligned. I would say this appliance is going to help you. You will need contious adjustment by your dentist. It might take 6 months to a year to get that canine perfectly aligned and you may or may not need other appliances. Good luck, you are going to be very happy you did it.

Alexandria Dentist