I was curious as to what facial features my face is lacking in and what surgeries are needed to improve those features? (Photo)

I was thinking rhinoplasty and I feel my mouth protrudes my face and sticks out too much, and what surgery I could have done to fix that. I would appreciate it if you would give your opinion, maybe i'm just being too insecure.

Facial features...

People come in all different shapes and sizes, and the one thing you don't want to do is to try and change the natural shape of your face. I don't see any glaring problems from your photos and people that start doing too much almost always look unnatural in the end. Having said that, if there is something about your nose you are not happy with, then small refinements can be made to improve the shape. Be sure to see a rhinoplasty specialist for consultation and he/she can give you an honest opinion.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nothing at all!

Nothing at all my friend. Go conquer the world.  Wouldn't operate on you. No need! Great bone structure, Great nose. 

Deepak Raj Dugar, MD