Want to get help about strabismus? (Photos)

Sr my nme is shashi my age 25 year old m suffring from the very painfull thing evr i hve strabissmus in my eyes since childhood bt now i feel bad wid it...my right side eye is turn little bit outwards or upside pls help me out sir is it possible to correct my eye problem..pls help me sir

No doctor answers yet