How much time off work is required for butt implants?

I am getting butt implants in December and have a business in which I work from home. I cannot be off of work for more than a few days. assuming i'm feeling well around day 5-7, will I be able to work at all? my work will require sitting for at least 30 minutes at a time.

Recovery after buttock implants

First 2 weeks is the most challenging with swelling, tightness, and discomfort. Also sitting is prohibited for these 2 weeks. Patients may return to work after 2 - 3 weeks as sitting and basic daily activities become easier. For those whom work from home, return to work resumes much sooner if they can work standing, kneeling, and/or lying down reclined in the "dentist chair" position. After 2 weeks patients may sit for up to 30 minutes at a time, 3 weeks for an hour, and at 4 weeks unlimited.  At 3 weeks patients can resume upper body exercises while standing only, at 4 weeks upper body exercises while seated may be added.  By 6 weeks, all restrictions are lifted as life nears normal again, all exercise (including squats and lunges) and sports may be resumed again.