I have had three rounds of infini procedure on my neck and it's looking much nicer. Can I have more?

Ok to have more than three Infini treatments?

Thank you for your question. I am glad to hear that you are happy with your Infini results! Yes, it is perfectly fine to have more than three Infini treatments. However, make sure you wait an appropriate amount of time between the treatments (8-10 weeks) to allow for healing and collagen formation.Best of Luck,

Rockford Plastic Surgeon

Multiple Infini treatments

Multiple infini treatments can be performed. 3 treatments usually give the best results in most patients. However, more treatments can be performed. I would wait at least 2 months following your last treatment to allow time for new collagen to form.

Robert M. Wald, Jr., MD

Multiple Infini Treatments

So happy to hear you are pleased with Infini results on your neck.  I am always telling my patients that it is not 'one and done' with Infini.  Multiple treatments are necessary for optimal results.  Usually three is the correct number.  Of course you can repeat treatments, but give your skin at least two months to fully recover and build as much collagen as possible in order to assess and proceed with further treatments.  

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Inifini treatments and limits

Thank you for the question. I'm very glad that it's working out for you! As long as you wait an appropriate amount of time between treatments for the skin to heal, then yes, more treatment would be fine. Take care and best of luck!

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Infini neck - can I have more than 3 if happy?

I would say that the more you have, the happier you will be. So certainly more treatments will give even better results. Glad you are enjoying your results.

Steven F. Weiner, MD