Thermage skin procedure cost and ratings. (photo)

ive had a lower face and neck lift, I'm 47 and it was succeseful .. but would like the best advice on tightening skin and helping with skins overall appearance ..? I feel as though lazer treatment works better for some than others according to reviews I've read! Thank you Oh and I just recently tried Botox and def helped with eyes and forehead :) just want tighter brighter skin pleeeease!!!

Skin Tightening and Thermage

Based on my experience I find that Thermage with the new CPT technology is ideal in helping to keep the skin younger and replace collagen.  I would also consider Fraxel to rejuvenate your face with excellent results.  Best, Dr. Green

Skin Tightening Solutions with thermage, ultherapy, venus legacy

Thermage is a great skin tightening option. For best results, I often recommend Thermage in combination to ultherapy, venus legacy.  Add Sculptra to maintain your results.  See an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer